To keep your jewelry as good as possible:
- All A Little Lem jewelry is sterling silver or solid 14ct gold.
Both kind of materials are very strong though vulnerable.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry please keep them in a safe place. A Little Lem recommends not to keep them in the bathroom, because the moisture from the shower will tend the items to tarnish very quickly.
- It is not recommended to wear jewelry when you are sleeping, showering, swimming, or participating in sport activities. Also avoid contact with perfumes, cream and make-up.
- Please enjoy your A Little Lem jewel as much as I do, by handling it with love and care. You can always gently wipe your items clean with a soft cloth.
- Cleaning your gemstone jewelry doesn’t require any special accessories or appliances. A bowl of water with a few drops of dish detergent will do the trick. Be very careful when using any soaking method to clean jewelry that has soft stones such as amber, lapis lazuli, or turquoise. Extended soaking in any solution may harm the polish of the stone.
- Always store your gemstones separately to avoid scratches from harder gems. If possible, store each piece in a separate box. Soft stones like lapis lazuli, turquoise, peridot and opal can easily be scratched.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your jewelry, please contact A Little Lem.