Here’s what you do:
- Cut a thin (and long) strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper around your ring finger just below the knuckle (you’ll want to make sure your ring can easily fit over this part).
- Once it’s snug you’ll want to mark where the two ends meet with your pen or pencil.
- Flatten out the thin strip of paper and measure how many milliemeters from the mark you just made to the end of the paper you used.
- Match that measurement with the corresponding ring sizes, below.
|perimeter in mm||ring size|
Things to Remember:
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when they tend to be a bit more swollen
- If your knuckle is much bigger than the base of your finger, measure both areas and find a size in between
- no exchanges/returns are allowed on custom made pieces. This includes custom ring sizing.